You are right. I removed "alt" in my filter. But replacing images with description quietly could result in an unwanted document if people neglect the warning and do not check the documeng carefully. So IMHO an error without generating the document is better, as people definitely would notice the warning and error what are missing. And an option to enable this raplacing behavior would be even better, since people know and agree what may happen when they set it. -- John MacFarlane 写入消息新闻: > > >> On Mar 30, 2023, at 7:51 PM, jiewuza wrote: >> >> Well, I am still confused about the difference between the two processes. ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/u08k1a%24du1%241%40ciao.gmane.io.