* How to colour words starting with a specific character e.g. #todo?
@ 2022-04-19 10:57 'tEdör - Hofstädter Krisztián' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <2984faaf-58a2-43cf-a00c-a91cebef9a7an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'tEdör - Hofstädter Krisztián' via pandoc-discuss @ 2022-04-19 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

I've only been using Pandoc for a few days on macOS with VSC, where I write
in Markdown and then export (via Latex) to PDF.

How could I colour words starting with a specific character e.g. #todo?

Or could I at least colour all '#' symbols?

Would I need to change a .css file that deals with the layout of the
exported PDF?

My current command to print is

`pandoc filename.md  -o test.pdf --resource-path=../assets/img/ --citeproc`

Thanks!

* Re: How to colour words starting with a specific character e.g. #todo?
       [not found] ` <2984faaf-58a2-43cf-a00c-a91cebef9a7an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-04-19 20:00   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-04-19 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'tEdör - Hofstädter Krisztián' via