* How do I make custom templates?
@ 2021-09-17 20:13 Jadian Radiator
       [not found] ` <6e59a777-b848-497d-9289-9705c066e699n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Jadian Radiator @ 2021-09-17 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

How do I make custom templates?
Closest post here I was able to find was this one.
https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/CLUVrVkJlls/m/-IQDg3pGCAAJ
However it and the page it links to doesn't actually tell you how.
The page it links to gives you an example of the code needed for it...
without telling you anything about how to use it with Pandoc.

* Re: How do I make custom templates?
       [not found] ` <6e59a777-b848-497d-9289-9705c066e699n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-18  0:12   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-18  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jadian Radiator, pandoc-discuss

Did you look at the manual?

https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#templates

Generally, you'll want to modify one of the default templates.
For example, for LaTeX,

pandoc --print-default-template latex > my.latex

Then edit my.latex and make changes using the syntax described
in the manual.