* Converting a bunch of .docx to .epub
@ 2018-04-27 15:19 Paul
       [not found] ` <37f5bb94-8fd5-4d8a-b5a8-4b61ff7bd635-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul @ 2018-04-27 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

I tried to convert some .docx files to a single .epub but when running
`pandoc -f docx -t epub -o book.epub <the files>` I receive warnings about
an empty title element, and the resulting .epub only contains the text from
the first .docx.

Any ideas?

* Re: Converting a bunch of .docx to .epub
       [not found] ` <37f5bb94-8fd5-4d8a-b5a8-4b61ff7bd635-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-04-27 16:26   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2sh7gmx9j.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2018-04-27 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul, pandoc-discuss

This should work.  I just tried it with a simple test.
You may need to upload something we can use to test.
And, what version of pandoc are you using?

@ 2018-04-27 16:50       ` Paul
From: Paul @ 2018-04-27 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

```
pandoc 2.0.6
Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.3.1, texmath 0.10.1.1, skylighting 0.5.1
```

Here are the first two files I tested it with:
https://mega.nz/#F!oEwDCL7A!m6RdOitUt1rsh9pdeGQCNQ (if you prefer any other
uploader just let me know).
The order is prologue, then v2c1.

Here is the full output I got: https://0x0.st/sQ6-.png

@ 2018-04-27 16:52   ` Paul
       [not found]     ` <d49229fd-bf6e-4fe0-8670-f818a00376c3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul @ 2018-04-27 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Just realized that it's possible to attach files to messages here. Derp.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[-- Attachment #2: v2c1.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 588556 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: v2 prologue.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 585166 bytes --]

@ 2018-04-27 20:53       ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2018-04-27 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul, pandoc-discuss

I tried creating an epub with this, and the epub contained
text from both docx files.