* Figuring out pandoc internal AST and types
@ 2021-09-08 12:59 Harsh Donga
       [not found] ` <4bbdd1b2-5b81-47f6-9571-6a4abf361dc9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Harsh Donga @ 2021-09-08 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello all,

First of all, I am thankful to all contributors for developing such
wonderful software.

I am new to learning, understanding Haskell and Pandoc,
It would be really helpful for me if someone can reach out for explaining
the flow and clear out some questions related to Pandoc Types.

Being new to Haskell, it all seems overwhelming and it would be extremely
helpful just to figure out if i am looking at the right things.

Thanks and Regards

* Re: Figuring out pandoc internal AST and types
       [not found] ` <4bbdd1b2-5b81-47f6-9571-6a4abf361dc9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-08 16:57   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2lf472efn.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-08 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Harsh Donga, pandoc-discuss

> I am new to learning, understanding Haskell and Pandoc,
> It would be really helpful for me if someone can reach out for explaining
> the flow and clear out some questions related to Pandoc Types.

This is the right place to ask such questions!

I assume you've seen https://pandoc.org/using-the-pandoc-api.html

@ 2021-09-08 17:56       ` Harsh Donga
       [not found]         ` <d8d9a844-fe79-4de1-8ca8-b3dcf672598dn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Harsh Donga @ 2021-09-08 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks for replying so promptly!

Yes, I have! I would like more information regarding internal working, not
just the overview!

I already have gone through pandoc website, documentation, pandoc
definitions in hackage, pandoc types git

@ 2021-09-08 18:45           ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-08 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Harsh Donga, pandoc-discuss

If you ask specific questions here, we will answer.
But without specific questions it is hard to be much help.