* Unsubscribe
@ 1993-09-24  7:34 Greg Black
From: Greg Black @ 1993-09-24  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc; +Cc: gjb

I need to unsubscribe an earlier incarnation of myself from this
mailing list.  All my records of how to do this died when my
access died, so I cannot look anything up.  If the list
maintainer reads this, then please remove gjb@bullit.void.oz.au
(Greg Black) from the list and let me know at the address below.

If somebody else reads this and knows that the list maintainer
does not, please e-mail me at the address below with the details
of what I need to do to unsubscribe.  (I have an irate system
administrator at an intermediate machine who wants the mail
stopped.)

Thanks in advance to all.

P.S.  For everybody who read this superficially and wants to tell
      me that I've done the wrong thing, I am not able to write
      from the addrsss that I want cancelled.

--
Greg Black -- gjb%gba.oz.au@tmxmelb.mhs.oz.au
681 Park Street, Brunswick, Vic. 3056, Australia

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-09-24  7:34 UTC | newest]