* Alan's FAQ
@ 1993-05-29 12:16 John Mackin
From: John Mackin @ 1993-05-29 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd just like to give Alan a `Well done!' for his work on the FAQ list.
Can anyone arrange an automatic monthly posting to comp.unix.shell?  I
think that would be a great idea.  I have a number of suggestions for it
which I'll just mail to Alan.

OK,
John.

* Re: Alan's FAQ
@ 1993-05-31  1:50 ` CJS Vance
From: CJS Vance @ 1993-05-31  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

In article <199305292216.19310.rc.bajuy@civil.su.oz.au> John (Most modern computers would break if you stood on them) Mackin <john@civil.su.oz.au> writes:
| I'd just like to give Alan a `Well done!' for his work on the FAQ list.

Seconded.

| Can anyone arrange an automatic monthly posting to comp.unix.shell?  I
| think that would be a great idea.  I have a number of suggestions for it
| which I'll just mail to Alan.

I guess I could do this.

-- Christopher