* rc 1.4 and Solaris 2.3...
@ 1994-08-13 12:04 Magnus Homann
From: Magnus Homann @ 1994-08-13 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

I have compiled rc with readline, and it works. The only problem I've
got is when using rc as a script running from NCSA httpd 1.3. It
hangs... Other shells work alright, and rc worked before moving to
Solaris.

Question: What are the correct setup in config.h for Solaris?

I've tried a few combinations, but the problem wouldn't go away! :-)

Anyone?

Homann
--
   Magnus Homann  Email: d0asta@dtek.chalmers.se
                  URL  : http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/DCIG/d0asta.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-08-13 12:06 UTC | newest]