* Update for Debian shells/rc-1.4-2
@ 1997-02-27 19:02 Vincent Broman
From: Vincent Broman @ 1997-02-27 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: imurdock; +Cc: rc

* Re: Update for Debian shells/rc-1.4-2
@ 1997-03-03 19:09 Byron Rakitzis
From: Byron Rakitzis @ 1997-03-03 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc, schwartz

Hi. I should mention that I am working less now with computers than I
have been in a while. I'm enrolled full time in the Utrechts
Conservatorium in the Netherlands, and I'm studying baroque flute and
bassoon.

That being said, I don't want to see rc unravel because of lack of
maintenance, and I would like to try to put together the fixes from the
last while and officially release it, so it gets picked up by the GNU
distrib and so on.

Given that I am stuck on my own with nothing but BSD on my pc, I will
have to ask for some volunteers to run trip tests. I'll mention it
again on the list once I get my act together so I can incorporate
these patches.

Byron.

* Re: Update for Debian shells/rc-1.4-2
@ 1997-03-04  2:01 Tom Culliton
From: Tom Culliton @ 1997-03-04  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Oh bother!  It must be one of those days. This apprently bounced, the
first time, wonder how much other stuff hasn't gotten through.  Chris
tells me:

cks> The configuration thing that caused the bounce message you got has been
cks>fixed; you should be able to resend your message and have it get through
cks>now.

In any case...

> Given that I am stuck on my own with nothing but BSD on my pc, I will
> have to ask for some volunteers to run trip tests. I'll mention it
> again on the list once I get my act together so I can incorporate
> these patches.
>
> Byron.

I'll volunteer to do the Linux and AIX testing, since those are the
two platforms I'm working on these days.  I'd also be happy to put my
Linux machine at your disposal, (i.e. to put it on the net and give
you a login) if you want to try anything yourself.

Tom