* Re: Helping with RC
@ 1997-03-04 14:46 Mark K. Gardner
From: Mark K. Gardner @ 1997-03-04 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc; +Cc: byron

-- Byron, the Great said:
> Given that I am stuck on my own with nothing but BSD on my pc, I will
> have to ask for some volunteers to run trip tests. I'll mention it
> again on the list once I get my act together so I can incorporate
> these patches.

I volunteer to test the Solaris version of RC. I have had some trouble
in the past getting it to work correctly and want to make sure there
is an official version which supports Solaris. (Our computer support
department has standardized on Solaris and I want RC!)

Thanks for the good work in getting/keeping RC rolling. Good luck on
your music studies.

--
Mark K. Gardner (mkgardne@cs.uiuc.edu)
Real-Time Systems Laboratory

* Re: Helping with RC
@ 1997-03-04 18:56 ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 1997-03-04 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mkgardne; +Cc: rc, byron

"Mark K. Gardner" <mkgardne@cs.uiuc.edu> writes:
| I volunteer to test the Solaris version of RC.

Me too.  And SunOS.