* rc maintence
@ 1997-03-04 20:09 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 1997-03-04 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

i'll volunteer to maintain rc.

i'd like to see One True Version of rc appear
again. & i'd like to see some of these pesky
portibility problems go away.

we have a pretty good setup here for running
trip.rc, with at least the following architectures
available:

aix 4.1.4
aix 4.2
aix 3.2.5
solaris 2.5
linux 2.something
hp/ux 9.0.5
hp/ux 10.something
irix 5.4

erik

* Re: rc maintence
@ 1997-03-04 23:29 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 1997-03-04 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: erik quanstrom; +Cc: rc

In atricle by erik quanstrom:
> i'll volunteer to maintain rc.
>
> i'd like to see One True Version of rc appear
> again. & i'd like to see some of these pesky
> portibility problems go away.
>
> we have a pretty good setup here for running
> trip.rc, with at least the following architectures
> available:
>
> aix 4.1.4
> aix 4.2
> aix 3.2.5
> solaris 2.5
> linux 2.something
> hp/ux 9.0.5
> hp/ux 10.something
> irix 5.4
>
> erik

I've got rc running on FreeBSD 2.x and Minix 2.0 (the 16-bit PC version!)
I'd be happy to test out new versions of rc for these systems.

Ciao,
	Warren Toomey	wkt@cs.adfa.oz.au

* Re: rc maintence
@ 1997-03-05  2:28   ` David Luyer
From: David Luyer @ 1997-03-05  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: erik quanstrom; +Cc: rc

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Warren Toomey wrote:
>> i'll volunteer to maintain rc.
>>
>> i'd like to see One True Version of rc appear
>> again. & i'd like to see some of these pesky
>> portibility problems go away.
>>
>> we have a pretty good setup here for running
>> trip.rc, with at least the following architectures
>> available:
>>
>> aix 4.1.4
>> aix 4.2
>> aix 3.2.5
>> solaris 2.5
>> linux 2.something
>> hp/ux 9.0.5
>> hp/ux 10.something
>> irix 5.4
>>
>> erik
>
>I've got rc running on FreeBSD 2.x and Minix 2.0 (the 16-bit PC version!)
>I'd be happy to test out new versions of rc for these systems.

I'm using rc on:

  NetBSD
  Linux
  Digital Unix
  Solaris
  SunOS 4.1.1, 4.1.3U1
  StarOS 4.1.1
  SCO (but I have no compiler to test stuff there)
  Ultrix

I also have avaliable machines running NeXTStep, Irix and VSTa that I
haven't tried rc on.  And there are probably other unix OS's around that I
use but can't think of right now.  I'd be happy to test rc on any of these
OS's that you can't find other testers for.

David.