From: Tom Culliton <culliton@clark.net>
To: Tim Goodwin <tgoodwin@cygnus.co.uk>
Cc: rc@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu
Subject: Re: Development snapshots now available
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:48:00 -0400	[thread overview]

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:17:08 EDT, Tim Goodwin wrote:
> The perceived problem that I'm trying to solve is this.  It's a long
> time since I released rc-1.5b2.  A number of problems, some of them
> serious, have come to light since that release and been fixed.  However,
> I'm not ready to make another beta release yet.

The last 1.5b3 we were batting around looked pretty good to me.  So
good that I even installed it as my standard version for everyday use.
What kind of outstanding issues are left?  I'll be more than happy to
lend an extra eye on any remaining soft spots.

> Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions are most welcome.

;-) How about, "Keep up the good work!"  Seriously 1.5b3 is looking
great from where I sit.

Tom