* RC shell mode?
@ 1998-08-08 17:17 Mark K. Gardner
From: Mark K. Gardner @ 1998-08-08 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Has anyone hacked an RC shell mode for GNU emacs? In particular, it
should recognize that `{...} instead of Shell mode's `...`. I am sure
that there are other differences, but that was the one I recently
discovered.

Mark

--
Mark K. Gardner (mkgardne@cs.uiuc.edu)
Real-Time Systems Laboratory

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-08-10 20:52 UTC | newest]