From: Carlo Strozzi <carlos@linux.it>
To: rc@hawkwind.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject: path oddity = my fault :-/
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:10:33 -0400

My apologies for the subject "bug" report. It was my fault, due to
the fact that I'm a newbie to Rc. I was setting $path in my ~/.rcrc
file with:
             path = ``(:){echo $PATH}

while it should have been either:

             path = ``(:){echo -n $PATH}
or:
             path = ``($ifs :){echo $PATH}

bye  -carlo
--
I can read MIME or uuencoded e-mail attachments in PDF, Postscript, HTML,
RTF or text formats. Please do not send Word or Excel files.