From: Tim Goodwin <tjg@star.le.ac.uk>
To: rc@hawkwind.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject: Release candidate rc-1.6c6 available
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:35:25 -0500

A new beta release, which is also a release candidate for the next
full release, is available from the usual place.

    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~tjg/rc/beta/rc-1.6c6.tar.gz

I've appended the ChangeLog since the last release candidate.  Further
details of the changes can be found in my hacking notes:

    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~tjg/rc/misc/notes

You know the drill: please build and test this on as many systems as
you have access to.  Let me know if it works, and especially if it
doesn't.

Unless any problems are reported, this is the code that's going to be
repackaged as rc-1.7 in a very short while.  (Yes, I know that's what
I said about the last two release candidates, but - hey! - that's why
it's called a "release candidate".)  So, please, check it out, and let
me know.

Thanks,

Tim.

2001-11-23

  Bug: parselimit() was broken in various ways (thanks Chris
  Siebenmann).

2002-02-08

  Bug: yet more wrongly ordered header file includes.

  Release: rc-1.6c6.