From: Tim Goodwin <tjg@star.le.ac.uk>
To: rc@hawkwind.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject: Release candidate rc-1.6c7 available
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:45:10 -0500

A new beta release, which is also a release candidate for the next
full release, is available from the usual place.

    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~tjg/rc/beta/rc-1.6c7.tar.gz

I've appended the ChangeLog since the last release candidate.

You know the drill: please build and test this on as many systems as
you have access to.  Let me know if it works, and especially if it
doesn't.

Thanks,

Tim.

2002-04-03

  Feature: make $version less magical, and exportable if it's changed
  from its default value.  Same for $prompt (thank Erik Quanstrom).

  Bug: make $bqstatus and $status not exportable.

  Feature: "stuttering" colons for multiple replacements in the
  history programs (thanks Callum Gibson).

2002-05-22

  Documentation: possible warning in tripping.c (thanks Dan Moniz).

  Release: rc-1.6c7.