* WANTED: Information about rc
@ 1993-04-29  8:16 Richard Brooksby
From: Richard Brooksby @ 1993-04-29  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

I heard about rc a while back on comp.unix.shell when someone wrote
about its `minimalist approach'.  Being a minimalist myself I was
instantly attracted and sought it out.  I now use it as my main shell
and am very pleased.

When I ftp'd the source I also received some documents about Plan-9,
and something explaining the rc rationale.  However, in general I find
the background of rc mysterious.

If someone who knows is willing to write to me and tell me about
Plan-9, rc, etc. I'd be grateful.  I'd also be pleased to hear from
other rc users.

By the way, there is an rc mailing list which can be subscribed to by
mailing rc-request@archone.tamu.edu.

I'll post a summary of responses by mail in comp.unix.shell and on the
rc mailing list.

Thanks.
---
Richard Brooksby <richard@harlequin.co.uk>
ML Project / Symbolic Processing Division / Harlequin
+44 223 872522

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-04-29  8:10 UTC | newest]