From: "Julian L. Ho" <jh6j+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: rc@archone.tamu.edu
Subject: 1.3b bug?
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1992 14:02:07 -0600	[thread overview]

Sorry about includeing raw control characters in my last post.  I had
meant to use cat -v...

Anyway, if I . (source) this file, then spawn a new rc, the functions -
and -- are no longer there...they are replaced by things that seem very
wrong.

I wrote this when composing my last message, using 1.2.  rc 1.3b
doesn't like it.

-J

begin 644 hist
M(&EF("A^("0P("TM*2!H/2]T;7 O:&ES(%X@)'!I9"!["@EE8VAO("UN("1C