* forget about access
@ 1991-08-02 21:42 DaviD W. Sanderson
From: DaviD W. Sanderson @ 1991-08-02 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

All I want now is the hooks for locally-defined builtins.  I adapted
the "test" builtin from the PD ksh for use in my copy of rc using the
addon hooks I proposed, and now an rc login shell comes up in about 5
seconds on my machine.  This is quite an improvement as far as I am
concerned.

If any of you are interested in the code for the "test" addon,
drop me a line and I'll send it to you.

Thanks to Arnold Robbins for his contribution to the code I adapted.

DaviD Sanderson (dws@cs.wisc.edu)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-08-02 21:42 UTC | newest]