* (no subject)
@ 1991-10-03 15:35 Bengt KLEBERG
From: Bengt KLEBERG @ 1991-10-03 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

----- Begin Included Message -----

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 91 16:04:37 +0100
From: bk (Bengt KLEBERG)
To: rc@archone.tamu.edu
Subject: code as arguments

----- Begin Included Message -----
From: Byron Rakitzis <byron@archone.tamu.edu>
To: rc@archone.tamu.edu
Subject: Re:  status of `{} commands
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1991 23:43:20 -0500

[things deleted]

I will agree that this option would be more feasible if you could pass
pieces of rc code as arguments. The eval and the quoting of the command
to be executed is definitely problematic.

----- End Included Message -----

I would very much like to pass pieces of rc code as an argument.

Bengt

----- End Included Message -----

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-10-03 15:35 UTC | newest]