* rc on DECStation 3100s vs. rlogin
@ 1991-08-24  7:49 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1991-08-24  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

 Can anyone think of why when I rlogin places with rc as my (local)
shell, the rows and columns information don't get propagated? Has
anyone else seen this happen? This happens regardless of whether or
not the remote login shell is rc, and doesn't happen if I start ash
or csh and rlogin from there.

	- cks

* Re: rc on DECStation 3100s vs. rlogin
@ 1991-08-26 18:00 ` Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1991-08-26 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

 Well, I never did figure out why it happens, but installing a slightly
beaten up 4.3Tahoe rlogin fixed the problem. I suspect some bit of fiddly
difference about process groups or something -- aren't job-control aware
applications wonderfull? Grr.

	- cks