* Re: login shells ...
@ 1993-05-25 16:06 Paul Haahr
From: Paul Haahr @ 1993-05-25 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

re SHELL containing 'r' and broken (restricted) Bourne shells:  that's
funny, /bin/sh on my next machine looks for '\377' rather than 'r'.
i wonder how that got there.  :-)

after all, emacs is useful for some things.

* Re: login shells ...
@ 1993-05-25 16:08 Paul Haahr
From: Paul Haahr @ 1993-05-25 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

> but seriously, some mention of the restricted shell brain-damage
> should probably be in the rc faq.

and before anyone yells at me, i just noticed that it's already there.

good show, Alan.

paul

* Re: login shells ...
@ 1993-05-25 16:07 Paul Haahr