* To patch or not to patch?
@ 1993-07-09 17:15 Stefan Dalibor
From: Stefan Dalibor @ 1993-07-09 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Hi,

scanning through the rc-list archive, I saw mails containing patches
for rc-1.4. This reveals 2 questions:

1. Does anybody maintain some kind of `official' patch-archive for rc
   or should I just apply what's on the list?

2. An upcoming release 1.5 is mentioned; will this be released `Real
   Soon Now' (in this case I'd rather switch than patch)?

Bye,
Stefan

--
Stefan Dalibor
dalibor@immd3.uni-erlangen.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-07-09 17:15 UTC | newest]