* Re: FAQ?
@ 1994-03-30 20:33 Alan Watson
From: Alan Watson @ 1994-03-30 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bengt Kleberg; +Cc: rc

>I need the FAQ. Where can I find it?

I post it every month to comp.unix.shell and it is also available by
anonymous ftp as rtfm.mit.edu:/pub/usenet/comp.unix.shell/rc-FAQ.

>(if somebody also would tell me how to loop over each line in a file
>that would be nice. the equiv of: for ( i in `{cat file})
>, but with file beeing very long)

Use the read function in the FAQ list with a while loop or try
something like:

   ifs = $nl for ( line in `{ cat file } ) { ... }

* FAQ?
@ 1994-03-30 18:54 Bengt Kleberg