* fn sigint -> read: interrupted system call
@ 1994-12-08 18:17 goon
From: goon @ 1994-12-08 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

i've been having the following problem with rc
on sgi irix 4.

; exec /bin/csh -f
% rc
; fn sigint {echo fu}
# <hit ^c here>
; fu
read: Interrupted system call
%

the important thing to note is that the
fact that the print routines are called by echo
is key and that i think that this may be because
sigchk() is called there. but my experimentation
with the code didn't fix the problem; so perhaps
there's something else going on here.

any ideas?

erik

* Re:  fn sigint -> read: interrupted system call
@ 1994-12-08 18:29 Byron Rakitzis
From: Byron Rakitzis @ 1994-12-08 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: quanstro, rc

Yeah, this is a bug in the latest bundle (bungle?) of rc. Scott Schwartz
had a fix which I have not got handy at my fingertips. Scott, if you have
it do you want to repost?