* rc archive on www
@ 1994-10-04  0:10 micro
From: micro @ 1994-10-04  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc

Mon Oct  3 19:59:49 EDT 1994

the rc and sam mail archives can be accessed at URL:

	http://cooper.edu:9000/~rp/plan9/plan9-info.html

from here, you can go to the appropiate lists.

PS 	this machine is officially up during the following hours -

	M-F		8:45 to 22:00 EST
	Sat		13:00 to 18:00 EST
	Sun		15:00 to 21:00 EST

micro

* Re: rc archive on www
@ 1994-11-02 19:02 Rich Salz
From: Rich Salz @ 1994-11-02 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rc-owner, rc

The HP is very very stupid.  If there is an "r" anywhewre in the shell
name then it gets treated as restricted.  For this reason, I have
	ln /bin/rc /bin/p9sh
and run p9sh as my login shell.

(Actually I threw out vuew altogether; my .vueprofile just
exec's my .xsession)