From: Tim Goodwin <tim@uunet.pipex.com>
To: rc@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu
Subject: Re: intr and RC
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 06:09:09 -0500	[thread overview]

> Thanks all who responded. I have a patch file for the above changes.
> Where should I submit it?

Way, way back in June 1995, I volunteered to pick up the rc baton from
Byron.

The bad news is, since then I've done almost exactly nothing with rc.

The good news is, I've recently been rearranging my personal life so
that I will have more time to spend on various projects, and rc is near
the top of the list.

So, send your patch to me, and I'll see about incorporating it into
1.5.2.  I'm afraid I can't at the moment say when I'll have a new beta
for you all to play with, but I hope it will be within a few months at
most...

I do apologize sincerely for my lack of activity on the rc front.

Tim.