sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Re: the obvious. =) (to everyone but kim)
@ 2000-03-31  1:12 kim kubik
From: kim kubik @ 2000-03-31  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kim kubik, jim.robinson, sam Fans

-----Original Message-----
From: James A. Robinson <jim.robinson@stanford.edu>
To: kim kubik <chaotrope@jps.net>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2000 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: the obvious. =) (to everyone but kim)

       (kim wrote):
>> PS: Jim I also have a number of SREs that walk through a file and
>>     delete those little copywrite notices and things like that which
>>     you Elsevier people seem to be so keen on including.     :-)

  (and Jim replied):
> Elsevier??? What gave you the idea I was an Elsevier person?
> I work for HighWire Press, Elsevier is the antithesis of us.
>
> Jim

Ooops, guess I stuck my foot in it again! Sorry if there are
any implications I'm unaware of vis-a-vis Highwire & Elsevier,
like maybe Elsevier publishes only to the pederast trade,
while Highwire has loftier aspirations.

On a safer topic the re you gave for <b>bolding</b> dot in an
html file just needed a  tiny addition to work in (I think, a
dubious activity at best and not equating to 'I am') that

will surround any amount of backhilited text with <b>...</b>,
not just text on one line, and the text may include blank lines.

So thank you and sorry about the faux pas.

- kim

* Re: the obvious. =) (to everyone but kim)
@ 2000-03-27 22:39 kim kubik
From: kim kubik @ 2000-03-27 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jim.robinson, sam Fans