sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Re: samx
@ 2001-03-14  5:32 kim kubik
From: kim kubik @ 2001-03-14  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mdash, Paul Jackson; +Cc: sam-fans

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Scheer <mdash@plexsys.com>
Subject: samx

Are the samx sources posted anywhere?  My saved email shows that
discussion thread petering-out inconclusively.  Thanks.

----Unoriginal Reply----

ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/editors/sam/samx2

 - circa 1993, know nothing else about it . . .

 - kim

* Re: samx
@ 2001-03-14  1:12   ` Ed Kubaitis
From: Ed Kubaitis @ 2001-03-14  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Mike Scheer wrote:

> Paul--
>
> Are the samx sources posted anywhere?  My saved email shows that
> discussion thread petering-out inconclusively.  Thanks.
>
> --Mike Scheer

Try ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/editors/sam/samx2/

FWIW, I have been running more or less this version since
1993, most recently on Redhat 7.

Ed Kubaitis (ejk@uiuc.edu)
CCSO - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

* samx
@ 2001-03-13 14:24 ` Mike Scheer
From: Mike Scheer @ 2001-03-13 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Jackson; +Cc: sam-fans