sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* control-m's
@ 1994-01-18 14:27 Arnold Robbins
From: Arnold Robbins @ 1994-01-18 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

I have no problem getting at CRs by actually typing control-m instead of
the return key on my keyboard.  I use the pelm.latin1.9 unicode font, and it
shows up as the little CR on a diagonal.  MUCH less work than cut-and-paste.

This is SunOS 4.1.3, X11R4, not OpenWindows.  I'm 99% sure it works under
X11R5 as well, but that's on my home system and I'm at work at the moment.

Cheers,

Arnold

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-01-18 14:27 UTC | newest]