sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
From: beirnek@roadway.com (Beirne Konarski)
Subject: Where is samx2?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1970 10:28:01 -0400

Someone asked me where the samx patches are, so I looked and couldn't find them at uiuc.
Do they still exist somewhere?

Thanks,
Beirne

Beirne Konarski                 | Reading maketh a full man, conference a
beirnek@summitis.com            | ready man, and writing an exact man.
"Untouched by Scandal"          |       -- Francis Bacon