sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
From: Jim Crigler <criglerj@yahoo.com>
To: Sam Fans <sam-fans@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu>,
	Wily Fans <wilyfans@jli.com>
Subject: wily-9libs and sam-9libs on 24-bit Linux display
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:58:20 -0400

Before I delve into the particulars, is does anyone know in advance why
wily-9libson a 24-bit Linux display works fine (modulo I can't use the capslock
key), while sam-9libs (samterm, actually) balks?  They were built in the same
9libs hierarchy at the same time.
--
Jim Crigler

http://invites.yahoo.com