sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* p9 or other on linux?
@ 2001-02-21 20:42 Mike Scheer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mike Scheer @ 2001-02-21 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

I've been using win-based development tools for a couple of years, and
am now about to move onto my first  linux project.  This gives me the
opportunity to dust off sam , 9term, and 9wm.  Years ago, I had them
running on various unices, but I would like to get hold of existing
linux ports if possible.  URLs?  I haven't had much luck with google or
yahoo searches.  Thanks.

Incidentally, there appear no longer to be sam downloads on
bell-labs.com, other than as part of the plan9 distribution.  seanq's
win32 port is not to be seen.

--Mike Scheer

* Re: p9 or other on linux?
@ 2001-02-23  7:18 Bengt Kleberg
From: Bengt Kleberg @ 2001-02-23  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mdash; +Cc: sam-fans

> sam , 9term, and 9wm.

Do not forget acme (under Inferno, or as wily, for unix), 9menu, rc and tcs.

> URLs?

The ones I have that freshmeat.org is unlikely to know about:

www.vitanuova.com
www.cs.yorku.ca/~oz/wily
ftp://ftp.freefriends.org/arnold
www.cse.psu.edu/~schwartz