sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Welcome to the sam-fans mailing list
@ 1992-11-19  1:24 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1992-11-19  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

 Well, a lot more people asked for a copy of my patches than I thought
would, so I made a mailing list. Feel free to use it for more patches,
discussion, questions, or the usual. Deletion or addition requests to
sam-fans-request@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu; feel free to tell other
people you think might be interested about it.

	- cks

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-11-19  1:24 UTC | newest]