sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Compiling the new release of Sam
@ 1994-12-31 17:57 Mark C. Chu-Carroll
From: Mark C. Chu-Carroll @ 1994-12-31 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Has anyone successfully compiled the new release of Sam on SunOS?
I've got it compiled and woking smoothly on my solaris machine, but
on my SunOS machine, it crashes.

When sam goes to load samterm on my SunOS machine, it pops the window
up, and then immediately crashes with
	samterm:panic: flnew: Invalid argument

I'm really not up to figuring out the internals enough to fix this...
Does anyone have any clues?

Thanks,
	<MC>

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-12-31 18:00 UTC | newest]