sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Subject: fixed bug?
@ 1995-03-17 11:43 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1995-03-17 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

In the version of sam that I'm using, if I do the following:

- sam *
- think, "hmm, that includes a binary - i'll delete it"
- D <binary's filename>

then sam attempts to open a window on a file. Not only is
this not necessarily what I want, but on occasion, it's
done this on the file I'm deleting. It's irritating enough,
but last night I did this on a 10MB file, and it took
*ages*.

So, since I consider this a bug, has it been fixed in the
latest release? I haven't upgraded yet, since everything else
works fine...

steve

* Re: Subject: fixed bug?
@ 1995-03-17 14:11 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1995-03-17 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

rob replied with the following, and asked me to forward it.

steve