sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Sam on Alpha
@ 1996-11-26 10:58 Ronnie Mainieri
From: Ronnie Mainieri @ 1996-11-26 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Dear Sam Fans,

I need help compiling sam on a Alpha machine.  I am a new user
to a DEC Alpha machine runing Digital UNIX V3.2D-1 and could use
the Makefiles and any diffs.

When I compile sam I run into a malloc(p, n) error.  I changed
the malloc to malloc(n) and compiled it.  It seems to run OK
until at one point I get a

	sam: panic: Bread
	samterm: host mesg: count 28514 65x 98x 111x rt process
	(core dumped)
	< stuff deleted>
	samterm:panic: count>DATASIZE: Error 0

The error occurs while a samterm runing on another machine is
talking to the sam on the Alpha.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Ronnie

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-26 19:37 UTC | newest]