sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Status of the es/rc/sam-fans mailing lists
@ 1996-06-24 19:06 Chris Siebenmann
From: Chris Siebenmann @ 1996-06-24 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: es, rc, sam-fans

 They're back (as you can see). I've resurrected all the messages for
them from the time they were down. Unfortunately, they are still not
being run under a mailing list manager, so there's no restriction on
who can send messages; fortunately spam sent to them appears to have
died down (AOL apparently obtained a fairly strong injuction against
the major spammer).  They will be converted to subscribers-only
posting at some point in the future; I just thought it would be better
to have them existing in the mean time.

	- cks

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-06-24 19:07 UTC | newest]