sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
* Re:  samx patches?
@ 1995-03-17 14:16 pete
From: pete @ 1995-03-17 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arnold, sam-fans

I've got a copy. I'll mail them to Arnold.
pete

* Re: samx patches?
@ 1995-03-17 14:51 Bob Gibson
From: Bob Gibson @ 1995-03-17 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ed Kubaitis - CCSO; +Cc: arnold, sam-fans

| Hi. They are in
|
|    ftp://vixen.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/sam/
|
| You'll get a few rejected hunks in libXg in the latest sam distribution.
| But the rejected pieces are no longer needed with Matty Farrow's libXg,
| so ignore the rejections and do the build.

I also found that patch was confused by the fact that libg.h has moved
from ~sam/libXg to ~sam/include.

* Re:  samx patches?
@ 1995-03-17 14:29 Ed Kubaitis - CCSO
From: Ed Kubaitis - CCSO @ 1995-03-17 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arnold, sam-fans

  |Hi. I just tried uxc.cso.uiuc.edu, the alleged home of the samx patches,
  |anddd could not anonymous ftp login. Can someone mail me the patches, or
  |point me to the location?

Hi. They are in

   ftp://vixen.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/sam/

You'll get a few rejected hunks in libXg in the latest sam distribution.
But the rejected pieces are no longer needed with Matty Farrow's libXg,
so ignore the rejections and do the build.

Ed

* samx patches?
@ 1995-03-14 14:31 arnold
From: arnold @ 1995-03-14 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sam-fans

Hi. I just tried uxc.cso.uiuc.edu, the alleged home of the samx patches,
anddd could not anonymous ftp login.  Can someone mail me the patches, or
point me to the location?

Thanks,

Arnold