* sysinit reference release
@ 2004-06-28 11:11 Dean Hall
From: Dean Hall @ 2004-06-28 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: sysinit reference release
@ 2004-06-28 11:25 ` Gerrit Pape
From: Gerrit Pape @ 2004-06-28 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 06:11:07AM -0500, Dean Hall wrote:
> Gerrit, would it be all right if we discussed people's thoughts on
> sysinit on this list for a bit? I'm hoping to get a list up and running

It's fine with me, but I'm also just a guest with my project here.  Ska
thankfully makes this public discussion list available.

Regards, Gerrit.

* Re: sysinit reference release
@ 2004-06-29 11:49 ` Laurent Bercot
From: Laurent Bercot @ 2004-06-29 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Gerrit, would it be all right if we discussed people's thoughts on
> sysinit on this list for a bit? I'm hoping to get a list up and running
> somewhere soon (although sysinit.org's taken), but I figured this would
> be an appropriate spot to talk about what people like/dislike/want/don't
> want from a package like this.

 Sure. Service supervision, init scripts, dependency handling, sysvinit
replacements, etc. all match this list's topic.

--
 Gerr^H^H^H^HSka

 ;)