* Virtual network of vservers
@ 2005-05-09 13:51 Gilles
From: Gilles @ 2005-05-09 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I would like to set up a "virtual network" composed of
vservers so that each will basically handle one service
(DBMS, web, ftp, etc.).

At first, I would like to set up a centralized logging
service (i.e. a vserver in charge of collecting all the
logs of the other services, sent through "socklog").

Then, mail should also be centralized to single a mail
vserver, leaving the other vservers with the simplest
configuration possible while still enbling them to use
a mail service (I was thinking of "nullmailer").

Are there issues I should be warned against in attempting
to achieve this?

Thanks and best regards,
Gilles

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-09 13:51 UTC | newest]