Hi! I'm using svlogd for apache2 access logs. However, this is not working too well. The problem is that when apache restarts, say a graceful USR1 restart, then it kills the old svlogd and starts a new one fast enough that I almost always get: svlogd: warning: unable to lock directory: /var/log/apache2/access: temporary failure svlogd: fatal: no functional log directories. The error log was exhibiting the same problem but then I figured out how to route the ErrorLog through /dev/fd/3 and then runsv took care of not restarting svlogd. So only the access log problem remains. Suggestions? -- Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org