On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 04:06:25PM -0500, Charlie Brady wrote: > On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote: > >Can this be made to work? > > > > sv a apache2/log > > Perhaps you could be more explicit about what you want, and what is > happening now which you wish to change. I don't know what "made to work" > actually means, because I don't know your definition of "work". Oh! What I meant is that if I set up a ./log/run for apache2 then I want "sv a apache2/log" to send a SIGALRM to the process started by ./log/run. Or is there already a way to send signals to the log process? -- Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org