* Runit error (help urgent !!)
@ 2006-01-27 13:16 Daniel
From: Daniel @ 2006-01-27 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks!

Something happen with my system. I am using runit 1.3.3 and until tree
days ago, everything is perfect, but now when I get the login prompt
this message come out :

chdir: No such file or directory.

This message stay over and over, seem like a loop.

Can someone give me a light ?

Thanks!

Daniel

* Re: Runit error (help urgent !!)
@ 2006-02-01 10:32 ` Gerrit Pape
From: Gerrit Pape @ 2006-02-01 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 11:16:33AM -0200, Daniel wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Something happen with my system. I am using runit 1.3.3 and until tree
> days ago, everything is perfect, but now when I get the login prompt
> this message come out :
>
> chdir: No such file or directory.
>
> This message stay over and over, seem like a loop.
>
> Can someone give me a light ?

This sounds rather like an error message from the service than from
runit.  Can it be that the getty or the login program has trouble
changing to the user's home directory and so prints this message?  Do
you run the getties under runit?

Regards, Gerrit.