I'm encountering a really odd problem. When I upgrade runit, when I do a "reboot" or "init 6", runit goes into poweroff mode rather than reboot. I'm gearing up to put out my next version of Annvix so am doing some testing and we upgraded from runit 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 and on each test instance (2 x86 and 1 x86_64), once all the packages were upgraded (including runit), when I did reboot (the first two) and "init 6" (the last one), they powered off. I'm not sure if this is because the /sbin/init binary changed or what, but it's *really* annoying, particularly since I know some folks who use Annvix at remote locations (myself as well) and a trip to the colo to turn the machine on after the upgrade would, well, stink. =) Any ideas as to what might be the problem and how I can rectify it? After that reboot, runit is fine... reboot works as advertised, as does halt, etc. But it's just that one reboot after it's been upgraded that is problematic. Thanks much in advance. -- Annvix - Secure Linux Server: http://annvix.org/ "lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import" {FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4} Wasting time like it was free...