My co-worker here actually wrote the GNU/Linux version of that patch. I know he was interested in making a *BSD compatible version, but I don't know if he ever got it done. I know at least before he was willing to do it if he could get a shell on a box to develop it on. I'll get with him and see if he's interested still. On Thursday 02 March 2006 04:22, Charles M. Gerungan wrote: > Has anyone successfully done that? There is a patch out there which > gives cgi-fcgi a -supervise parameter which keeps it in the > foreground but I can't make it work using either an IP number or a > domain socket. In the first case, nothing seems to be listening on > the port, and in the second case it gives me only blank pages. -- Kevin Berry Rapid Reporting - IT Manager (817) 263-3209