* Supervising FastCGI processes on FreeBSD
@ 2006-03-02 10:22 Charles M. Gerungan
From: Charles M. Gerungan @ 2006-03-02 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone successfully done that? There is a patch out there which
gives cgi-fcgi a -supervise parameter which keeps it in the
foreground but I can't make it work using either an IP number or a
domain socket. In the first case, nothing seems to be listening on
the port, and in the second case it gives me only blank pages.

--
Regards, Charles.

* Re: Supervising FastCGI processes on FreeBSD
@ 2006-03-02 14:12 ` Kevin Berry
From: Kevin Berry @ 2006-03-02 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Charles M. Gerungan