On 07/03/06 Charlie Brady said: > Last time I looked I found that postfix works quite hard to make itself > unsupervisable. I haven't seen any patches for it to make it better > behaved, but I also haven't looked very hard. This was on a page linked from the top page in a google search on "postfix runit". http://www.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/postfix/daemontools.html Mike -- Michael P. Soulier "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." --Albert Einstein