* Ctrl+Alt+Del behaviour
@ 2006-10-16  6:27 Alex Smith
From: Alex Smith @ 2006-10-16  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

I don't know whether this is a Runit problem, or a problem with my
scripts, but there seems to be no definitive behaviour for Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Sometimes when I hit it, the shutdown scripts run, and reboots, which is
what I want. But other times, instead of rebooting, it powers off. Does
anybody know why that is, and how I could force Runit to always reboot
upon Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Thanks!
Alex

--
Alex Smith
Frugalware Linux developer - http://www.frugalware.org

* Re: Ctrl+Alt+Del behaviour
@ 2006-10-16  6:42 ` Alex Efros
From: Alex Efros @ 2006-10-16  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 07:27:34AM +0100, Alex Smith wrote:
> I don't know whether this is a Runit problem, or a problem with my
> scripts, but there seems to be no definitive behaviour for Ctrl+Alt+Del.
> Sometimes when I hit it, the shutdown scripts run, and reboots, which is
> what I want. But other times, instead of rebooting, it powers off. Does
> anybody know why that is, and how I could force Runit to always reboot
> upon Ctrl+Alt+Del.

RTFM about files /etc/runit/reboot and /etc/runit/stopit .

--
			WBR, Alex.