* Bernhard Graf [2008-01-12 11:18:51 +0100]: >> Fortunately, I don't have one run script that's more than 4 or 5 >> lines, and most of that is whitespace :) > >Lucky you. >You don't run mysql, do you? I do, but it could be done in less than 5 lines. My current runscript for mysql is 29 lines, but a lot of that is error checking and settting variables, none of which would be required for a single person who knows what he's doing. mysqld is no more complex than anything else. -- Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/